TopDon Phoenix Elite
Topdon Phoenix Elite Diagnostic System
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 2 years of updates included
The Phoenix Elite is a professional-grade diagnostic scanner that offers OE-level quality. This tool provides fast and precise diagnostic capabilities with an LCD 10.1” screen, 4-Core 2.0 GHz Processor, and Android 10.
Its topology feature lets technicians have a clear picture of the automobile’s systems and quickly find communication issues or identify trouble codes.
Connect to the newest vehicles and technology, The Phoenix Elite meets all the latest requirements for vehicle network communication
- The Phoenix Elite comes with an updated VCI compatible with the CANFD protocol, making this a must-have device to work on the most modern cars.
All Data In One View
Topology map granting a clear picture of related vehicle systems and status-Clearly defined CAN network layout
Diagnose communication issues in one glance
Color-coded mapping of each module communication status
Active tests, special functions, coding, initialization, and memory resets
Guided functions for VAG vehicles
Step by step guided diagnostics process, based on code, for VW and Audi Group Vehicles
Expand coverage to include ADAS Calibrations.
Not just a diagnostics tool, The Phoenix Elite allows you to expand your abilities. By upgrading your tablet with ADAS calibration and adding the necessary targets you can turn your high-performance scan tool into a ADAS system Calibration station. Creating a whole new revenue stream for your shop.
Pre-scan and post-scan reporting
Show and Prove the before and after reports. The Phoenix Elite Pre-Scan and Post Scan feature allows the technician the ability to record the codes prior to repair. This allows submission to the customer or insurance company for repair approval. Once the repair is complete the codes can be cleared, and a Post Scan report can be ran to show all codes are clear and the vehicle has a clean bill of health.
Vehicle Auto VIN and Autodetect
No longer do you need to select the Year-Make-and Model, The Phoenix Elite can automatically capture the vehicles VIN number and determine all relevant information to auto populate the vehicle. Saving the technician time, and preventing mistakes
Technical Specifications--Phoenix Elite:
- Display: LCD 10.1-Inch, 1280 * 800
- CPU 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz
- System: Android 10.0
- RAM: 4G, ROM 64G
- Battery: 12000 mAh / 3.8V
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20?~60??-4?~140??
- Working Temperature: 0?~50??32?~122??
- Dimension: 278*191*48 mm?10.94*7.52*1.89"?
- Package size: 468*320*143 mm(18.43*12.60*5.63")
- Net Weight: 3.45 lb (1566.5g)
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Chinese(traditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Finnish
Technical Specifications--VCI Connector:
- Working Temperature: -10? to 50??14? to 122??
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 18 V
- Working Current: ? 150 mA
- Dimension: 127 x 82 x 36mm?5 x 3.22 x 1.42”?
- New protocol supported: CANFD
- 1* Phoenix Elite
- 1* VCI Dongle
- 1* OBDI Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- 1* OBDII Extension Cable
- 1* Cigarette Lighter Cable
- 1* Type-C to USB Cable
- 1* Battery Clamps/Cable Set
- 1* Power Adaptor
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Password Envelope
- 10* Non-16pin Adaptor Cable Kit (NN-14+16, BZ-38, TA-17, TA-22, G/V-12, B-20, CR-6, HA-3, M/H-12+16, FT-3)
- 4* Fuse (φ5*20mm)
- 2* Fuse (φ6*30mm)
- 1* BMW F-Chassis Programming Cable